Life > Experiences

How to be a Girl Boss this St. Patrick’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Hi HXCO! 

With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner and a huuuuuge college party day is underway, I wanted to share some of my favorite safety tips for going out with friends and having a fun time without losing one another or getting into a sticky situation. 

1. Create a Life360 Circle. You and your friends should share locations incase someone gets separated from the group. If you plan to go somewhere, text your besties so they know you’re alright.
  2. Have a plan. Know where you’re going and who you’re going with beforehand. There’s nothing worse than going out and not finding something to do- boooooringggg. 
  3. Prep your room. Having a clean room with water and snacks to come home to is ESSENTIAL for recovery. Going out can be draining, especially as a college student, so set yourself up for success and whatever you do- DON’T leave your room a mess.
  4. YOLO. Truly, you only live once. Don’t be afraid to have fun and explore life outside of your full-time college student routine. At this point in our lives, stress and planning for the rest of our lives is in full swing. Take some time for yourself and go out with the girls! You deserve it. 

Happy St. Patty’s Day! 

Signing off, 

Kait <3

UNH CHHS 2025 Health Sciences & Kinesiology (603) 998-9746