On campus, you’re probably used to seeing other girls with ~amazing~ tattoos, but if you haven’t gotten inked yet, you might be hesitant about getting your own due to the permanency.
The solution? A cute temporary tattoo. Here are seven that are actually cool, so you can have a little fun as the weather gets warmer without the long-term commitment.
1. Everyday I’m Hustlin ($5 for a two-pack)
That college life, amirite?
2. Balloons ($1.75 for a two-pack)
Just picture all of your finals week stress ~floating away~.
3. Glow-in-the-Dark Big Dipper ($5 for a two-pack)
All eyes will be on your tat at your next concert or themed party.
4. “Late” Watch Tattoo ($5 for a two-pack)
Yeahhh, about that 8 a.m. lecture…
5. C’est La Vie ($5 for a two pack)
Your motto for the rest of the semester (especially once you get your final grades).
6. Vintage Floral Half-Sleeve ($12 for one)
This stunning bouquet of vintage-inspired flowers is uber chic.
7. Slice of Life ($5 for one)
You can finally give your true bae (yes, pizza) the recognition it deserves.