freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Your 3 Most Compatible Zodiac Love Matches

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

With cuffing season coming to a end, you’re probably freaking out and wondering if love is even real. I mean, even Channing and Jenna split up. Love is such a confusing thing and you may be curious if you’re truly compatible with a special someone. Well, that’s where astrology comes in!

Here is a list of your three best matches based on your zodiac sign.

Aries Matches (March 21 – April 19)

Sagittarius: You are both fire signs, so there will be no shortage of passion. Both of you will love exploring and going on never-ending adventures together!

Libra: Both of these signs are really social and love new experiences. You are also very loyal signs so this relationship will be very trusting as well as exciting.

Leo: As fire signs, you don’t mind the spotlight, and this is a couple that can definitely shine together. Leo and Aries are a larger-than-life power couple.

Taurus Matches (April 20 – May 20)

Libra: There will be an immediate romantic connection with you two. Both of you are looking for a stable, intellectually stimulating relationship, and this pairing will not disappoint either one of you.

Pisces: Even though your signs are quite different in nature, you compliment each other nicely. Pisces draws out Taurus’ emotional side and Taurus gives Pisces the stability they need.

Scorpio: Scorpio gives Taurus that deep magnetic connection that they are looking for. This pairing is one that can stand the test of time.

Gemini Matches (May 21 – June 20)

Cancer: Gemini and Cancer are very caring and loving signs, which will be evident in your relationship from the get-go. You will both feel supported, but also have the adventures that you (the Gemini) long for.

Aquarius: Both of you are air signs, which means that you love intellectual conversations and exploring each other’s minds. Your signs are also very loyal and will create a life together that is truly your own.

Taurus: Taurus will admire you for your exciting look on life, and you will admire the stable character that the Taurus possesses. Your signs balance each other out and create a fun dynamic.

Photo: Everton Vila

Cancer Matches (June 21 – July 22)

Virgo: Both signs are sensitive and caring to the needs of their partner. You will feel an immediate comfort with each other that you will not feel with anyone else.

Scorpio: As water signs, Cancer and Scorpio understand the needs of the other person, and know how to read the other like a book. This is a passionate love-affair that will only grow over time.

Taurus: Cancer is able to feel safe with the stable Taurus. Your signs are also looking for the same things in life, which makes this a magical pair who is striving for long-lasting love, success, and happiness.

Leo Matches (July 23 – August 22)

Sagittarius: This is a wonderfully passionate and fire-y match. Both are extremely social and always looking for adventure, which means this relationship would be very fulfilling for both parties.

Gemini: Your signs work really well together and make a perfect long-term love match. Your signs are curious about love and want to make the most out of every experience that comes your way.

Aries: The excitement towards life would never burn out between these two fire signs. You will continuously feed each other the attention that you need.

Virgo Matches (August 23 – September 22)

Capricorn: This is the ultimate power couple waiting to happen. Your signs give each other the stability and the encouragement to become your best selves. Your is the most likely pairing to build an empire together.

Taurus: This pairing is going to lead to a very sensual romance. You both feel stable with each other and the Taurus can easily bring out the Virgo’s reserved passion.

Scorpio: Scorpio’s intensity intrigues the Virgo because Virgo is always looking for a deeper connection. This relationship is electric; you both are able to satisfy the needs of the other in every way.

Photo: Toa Heftiba

Libra Matches (September 23 – October 22)

Aquarius: Both air signs, you will have so many interesting discussions on an array of topics. There will never be a dull moment between you two as you explore the world through conversation and adventure.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius is a fire sign which will intrigue and excite the Libra. You will bring out the best in the other. Sagittarius loves adventure and being free, and Libra loves getting out and socializing so this pair will work well together.

Aries: Even though Aries and Libra are considered opposite signs in the zodiac, we all know opposites attract. Both will have a positive outlook on the world and will balance each other out because Aries will bring the passion and Libra will bring the fantasy.

Scorpio Matches (October 23 – November 21)

Virgo: This pairing will be extremely intense and deep. Both of you want to connect on a level that you have never reached before. You will constantly be searching for meaning and feel excitement to have found someone that wants the same things as you do.

Pisces: As you are both water signs, Scorpio and Pisces will have an immediate understanding and sensitivity that you both need when entering a romantic relationship. Having a partner that is so in tune with your emotions will only deepen your connection.

Capricorn: Capricorn will be able to offer the Scorpio a secure life which is exactly what the Scorpio is looking for. You can have an extremely strong and passionate partnership.

Sagittarius Matches (November 22 – December 21)

Leo: As fire signs, you are looking for the same things in life. You both want someone who can be adventurous and is always up for a good time, and this match would definitely deliver.

Aquarius: Aquarius is a really good match for a Sagittarian because you are really independent and are not afraid to explore both the world around you as well as complex thoughts and ideas. This match will be able to fulfill both of your needs.

Aries: Sagittarius wants a life partner that is bold and charismatic, and Aries perfectly fits that description. This match will have instant chemistry, as well as have a lot in common when it comes to your goals in life.

Photo: Tanja Heffner

Capricorn Matches (December 22 – January 19)

Virgo: Capricorn and Virgo are down-to-earth signs that are willing to work hard to reach their goals. That is why you would be an amazing match. Together you can encourage each other to be the most successful versions of yourselves.

Pisces: Capricorn can be a little serious at times, and that is where the Pisces can come in and lighten the mood. Pisces is a natural dreamer and is always in their fantasyland, while Capricorn can balance that out with planning and hard work.

Cancer: In the zodiac, your signs are opposites, which means you can really balance each other out. This relationship will result in a safe, secure relationship. You are also generally both interested in making money, so you could be financially very successful together.

Aquarius Matches (January 20 – February 18)

Sagittarius: Sagittarius is a fire sign, which means that they will be able to bring excitement into the Aquarius’ life. This pairing could be really successful because you set high goals and, together, you can definitely reach them.

Gemini: As air signs, you  will really be able to have the intellectual connection that you have always wanted. You are also looking for similar things in relationships which means you will feel secure in this partnership.

Leo: This relationship will begin with an instant attraction. Leo loves to be the center of attention, and Aquarius is intrigued by Leo’s confidence. You will have endless adventures together and wonderful conversations.

Pisces Matches (February 19 – March 20)

Libra: These two signs are both very romantic and attracted to beauty. There is an excitement when your signs meet because you can easily talk about your creative passions with one another.

Cancer: Because you are both water signs, there is an  intuition that makes this pairing effortless. You will understand each other and know how to work together to reach a common goal.

Capricorn: Capricorn brings the Piscean back down to earth. As a dreamer, the Piscean needs someone that can keep them focused, and the Capricorn is perfect for that.  

Photo: Jessica Oliveira

Hopefully this list made it a little bit easier to figure out if you are compatible with the person you are interested in. If you want to learn more you can compare your birth charts, to get a better understanding of whether or not you are compatible! Click here to check it out!

A perpetually lost writer who is just trying to make sense of it all. Never ask me for directions. 
Sam is a Cinema & Media Studies student at York University. She is passionate about LGBTQ+ issues, mental health, and intersectional feminism. She loves dogs and grilled cheese and knows way too much about pop culture.