Which Type of Summer Did You Have?

The beginning of the school year falls in autumn, then winter snows a couple of exams upon us, then the colors spring welcoming summertime!

Media via GIPHY

Although summer tends to be hot all in all…

Media via GIPHY

We all experience it differently, as it may be cruel to some of us,

Media via GIPHY

and not for others…

Media via GIPHY

Which of the following summer experiences did you have?

Too Fast

When you’re attending a three hour lecture, every minute feels longer and the opposite can be said for summer vacations. Whoever said, “good times go by so fast” did NOT lie.

Media via GIPHY

Too Expensive

To the point you start convincing yourself that you don’t need a bed in a hotel room, or the kidney on your left side…

Media via GIPHY

What Summer?

The sun was shining, the water was splashing, drinks were served. The summer season came, but so did your dusk-'til-dawn job.

Media via GIPHY

School

For many, the summer break only lasted for about a week or so up until summer classes began. The highlight of your summer was probably (and sadly) you highlighting your books.

Media via GIPHY

Freedom

This is your time to shine (sorry sun), freshen up and take a break from all of the responsibilities you had to deal with throughout the year!

Media via GIPHY

Media via GIPHY

Rotating Schedule

Summer is also an opportunity to stay in, relax and enjoy the comfort of your pajamas.

Media via GIPHY

Media via GIPHY

Hardest Goodbye

It goes something like this…

You:

Media via GIPHY

Summer:

Media via GIPHY

Whether or not this summer experience was the most fulfilling one for you, you always have an opportunity next summer to make it a better one, all you have to do is…

Media via GIPHY