Best Holiday Value Sets at Sephora

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

The holidays are almost here and Sephora has tons of great holiday gifts! From skincare to lipstick value sets, they have something for everyone.

Sephora Favourites – Glow For It (48$)

If someone you know loves highlighters,this is the perfect value set for them. It’s a multi-brand set of sample highlighters. They can make the skin radiant with a subtle or intense glow. This set contains BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Moonstone, Benefit Cosmetics’ High Beam, Bobbi Brown’s Mini Shimmer Brick in Bronze, Cover FX’s Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight, NUDESTIX’s Nudies All Over Face Color in Illumi-naughty, Milk Makeup’s Highlighter in Lit and Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter in Exposed. This set has a mix of powder, cream and liquid highlighters, which makes it perfect to experiment with.  

Too Faced – Best Year Ever Makeup Collection (62$)

A post shared by Too Faced Cosmetics (@toofaced) on

This holiday set contains Too Faced bestselling mascara Better Than Sex, three eyeshadow palettes, and it comes in a limited-edition makeup bag. Each palette comes with 6 matte or shimmer eyeshadows and one face product. This set is perfect for those who want to try out different types of eyeshadow looks and it’s also travel-friendly.

Bite Beauty – The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set (29$)

A post shared by Bite Beauty (@bitebeauty) on

Bite Beauty has some of the best creamy and pigmented colours. This holiday set is a flawlessly curated collection of 4 Amuse Bouche Lipsticks. It contains Honeycomb (a beige nude), Sugarcane (pale pink), Rhubarb (rich plum) and Cayenne (fiery red). You’ll be able to create perfectly polished lip looks with this lipstick set.

Sephora Collection – Show Me Off Brush Set (48$)

Source: Sephora.com

These adorable glitter-handled brushes will make your makeup application quick and seamless. In this set you’ll get 5 of the Sephora Collection brushes: a powder brush, a blush brush, a precision shadow brush, a crease brush and an angled liner brush. You’ll have all the brushes you need to complete any makeup look.

FAB beauty – Tales of FAB Skin (65$)

Source: Sephora.com

FAB beauty is known for creating products that will hydrate, cleanse and brighten the skin. This set contains Ultra Repair Cream, Facial Radiance Pads, Pure Skin Face Cleanser, Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer and the Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. You can treat dullness, uneven texture, dryness and pores with these fabulous products. It’s the perfect skincare set for the dry and cold winter weather.

These value sets are sure to put a smile on the makeup lover’s face this holiday season!

Melissa is a fifth-year student in Communications and Psychology at Glendon College (York University). She enjoys reading, writing, going shopping and watching reality television shows with her friends. Her dream is to work in entertainment PR and to live in London, England.   
Sam is a Cinema & Media Studies student at York University. She is passionate about LGBTQ+ issues, mental health, and intersectional feminism. She loves dogs and grilled cheese and knows way too much about pop culture.