Style > Beauty

The Best Cyber Monday Deals & Holiday Collections for Makeup This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

It’s that time of year again! With all of the amazing Cyber Monday deals happening, you don’t want to miss the chance to snag some of the most wanted beauty products of the season. It’s also the time of year where all of the holiday makeup collections are dropping. This article has a comprehensive list of all of the best deals and collections coming this holiday season!

Sephora

Sephora is definitely a go-to this year for finding amazing Cyber Monday and other holiday season deals. The site has released early previews for product packages $20 and under, $35 and under, and $50 and under. The $20 deals are comprised of samples and mini sizes of favorite brand products like Too Faced, Sephora Collection, Tarte and even Moroccanoil. The $35 deals include a lot of medium sized products like limited edition multi lipstick packages from Bite Beauty and Anastasia Beverly Hills, perfumes, Natasha Denona eyeshadows, and even a limited edition Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb highlighter. The $50 deals include a lot of kits with several full size products from hair care brands like Bumble and Bumble, a Drunk Elephant skin care products kit, and more makeup from Stila and Fenty Beauty. This just touches the surface of what awesome deals Sephora is offering this year!  But that’s not all today ONLY is up to 50% off!

Nyx Cosmetics

If you’re looking for quality makeup that’s affordable, NYX is definitely your best bet! They are offering 30 percent off everything sitewide with certain items up to 50 percent off. With purchases of $30 or more they offer free shipping, and it’s truly not hard to rack up $30 in your shopping cart when it comes to makeup! If you’ve been dying to try a certain product, or want to get some cute stocking stuffer gifts from NYX, Cyber Monday is your best chance to do so for up to 70% up!

ColourPop Cosmetics

This brand is another affordable makeup company that offers quality products. Bretman Rock recently did a holiday collaboration with ColourPop. You have the option to shop from the Wet or Lit collections he created. Nothing costs more than $16 and you can buy the entire collection separately for $44 each or both of the collections together for $91, but currently on sale for $85. ColourPop also dropped their official This is Not a Dream Holiday 2018 collection. It’s full of tons of their famous glittery eye products and amazing liquid lipsticks.

Kylie Cosmetics

At this point, when is Kylie not releasing some kind of new makeup collection? She’s constantly working and releasing brand new collections, limited edition products and so on. This year is no exception when it comes to her crazy girlboss grind with her cosmetic company. Kylie just dropped The 2018 Holiday Collection on November 19th which includes tons of products ranging from a new eyeshadow palette, several new liquid lipsticks and glosses, highlighters, blush and even a perfecting powder. But that’s not all. Kylie is also giving fans yet another collection drop for Black Friday. The KKW x KYLIE Part 2 collection is also dropping Friday, November 23 at 9 a.m. PST.

Morphe​

Morphe is another decently affordable brand with high quality products. They are famous for their collaborations with beauty influencers, and have been growing lots over the years. Morphe just launched their most recent collaboration with James Charles. His Artistry palette and Sister Collection are going fast with every restock, so make sure you stay up to date and set some timers for when restocks happen if you want to get your hands on this for a gift or just for yourself! They have also released their Turn It Up Holiday Collection and their 2018 Holiday Faves which includes a lot of beautiful brush set options and many face and eye palettes!

All of these amazing deals are definitely too good to pass up whether you’re shopping for yourself or for holiday gifts for others. I hope this article helped narrow down where you should search for the best beauty product deals this year, and has gotten you even more excited for the holiday season with all of the beautiful new collections coming! Remember to always have fun with your Cyber Monday shopping!

Feimoon is in her fourth and final year as an undergraduate student at York University, majoring in Communication Studies. She is passionate about traveling, fashion, beauty, writing and spreading positivity. She is now an Alumni of Delta Psi Delta, and past President. Now she focuses on being a Co-Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus York University chapter!
Wilfrid Laurier University Alumna - BA Honours History & Minor in Sociology and Religion and Culture. York University B.Ed. Her Campus York U Campus Correspondent/ HSA Advisor/ Chapter Advisor.  When I'm not leading the team, advising, or writing you'll find me watching any and every reality T.V show or re-runs of Friends and Gilmore Girls. Semi-classy wine lady who thinks pineapple on pizza is a crime.