5 Fun Things to do in Toronto (on a Budget)

When you are a student, you want to go out and have fun without breaking the bank. This can be extremely difficult when living in a city like Toronto where everything is expensive. This article, however, is here to help you out!

Here are 5 fun things to do in Toronto when you are on a budget:

Ice Skating:

A fun and inexpensive thing to do in the winter is to ice skate! Go to the Harbourfront Centre or Nathan Phillips Square, and enjoy some skate time with your best friends!

Price: Free

Photo by Brendan Church

Go To A Museum:

Every Tuesday the ROM allows free admission to post-secondary students that bring their student ID!

Price: Free

Photo by BlogTO

Snakes and Lattes:

Located on College street, Snakes and Lattes has a $5 cover fee for you to be able to use the board games. Bring your friends and have a guilt free night.

Price: $5

Photo by BlogTO

Mini-Golf:

Mini-Golf is a great option for when you want to have some friendly competition but you don’t want to spend too much money. Go mini-golfing at 401 Mini-Indy for an affordable price.

Price: $9

Photo by Groupon

Go-Karting:

If you’re an adrenaline junkie then this one's for you. Head down to Polson Pier Go-Karting, where you can have fun while not worrying about your bank account.

Price: $15

Photo by GoKarts at Polson Pier

I hope this list helped you find some amazing and inexpensive experiences you and your friends can enjoy. Have fun!