The 5 Best Lip Glosses for Summer

Summer is approaching quickly which means that it’s time for those dewy and fresh-faced makeup looks. Summertime is the perfect season to wear those sparkly and shiny lip glosses, but it can be hard to find the perfect gloss. To make your life easier, I’ve compiled a list of some of the best lip glosses you can buy to wear all summer long.

1. 2. ColourPop’s Ultra Glossy Lip & So Juicy Plumping Glosses

ColourPop is known to have inexpensive yet high quality products. Their Ultra Glossy Lip and So Juicy Plumping Glosses smell amazing, apply evenly and look absolutely stunning on the lips. You can get glosses that have fun speckles of glitter or glosses that are purely just one color. I recommend trying ‘Round Midnight, Here’s 2 U, Snow Day, Make It Savvy, Type Of Way and For The Clout.

These glosses are some of the most fun and comfortable glosses to wear, and they are a summer must-have.

2. 3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Sticks

The Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Sticks are so great! They come in a stick form but apply like a gloss, yet they never feel tacky. They’ll make your lips look beautifully shiny and you’ll never feel uncomfortable due to their great formula. These glosses are not super pigmented even though they’re on a stick; they truly are like the perfect mix between a gloss and lipstick. I recommend trying Black Cherry Baby, Sweet Escape and One Mauve Time.

3. 4. Maybelline’s Shine Shot Lip Topcoat

These drug store lip glosses are great to use on top of lipsticks and won’t feel uncomfortable on your lips. Maybelline’s Shine Shot Lip Topcoat have a clear gloss called Clear Vinyl and a glittery one called Prismatic, so you can choose how much of a glossy effect you want. If you’re looking for an inexpensive drugstore gloss, this one’s for you.

4. 5. Pat McGrath’s Lust Lip Glosses

These Pat McGrath Lust Lip Glosses are a bit more on the pricey side but they are simply just so stunning. The color payoff is amazing, making your lips look and feel fabulous. I recommend Pale Fire Nectar for a glitter finish, Aphrodisiac for a high shine finish, and Peach Perversion for a shimmer finish.

All of the lip glosses mentioned above are truly great and I highly recommend you give them a try this summer to keep your lips looking super shiny.