This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Whether we are single or currently in a relationship we all have those celebrities living our dream love life. Dating can be difficult in the celebrity world with tabloids, rumors and constant drama, but when it works you know it’s true love. The social media has a tendency to flaunt these couple’s perfection but honestly i’m fine with it. Am I jealous? Of course! But to me the fact that these couples can flourish despite the pressure of the public offers me hope. My top picks for celebrity couples might not be the most mainstream ones (aka jay z and beyonce) but these couples are the ones that truly melt my heart.

So without further ado here are my top 5 favorite celebrity couples:

1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds  

I think the way Ryan looks at Blake says it all for me. Not only that but the way they both talk so lovingly about each other so publically just shows how perfect their relationship is (look it up asap if you haven’t experienced it). Also, the fact that they went on a double date with OTHER dates and STILL ended up together just seems like fate to me.

2. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

So like most people I always dreamed of Vanessa hudgens and Zac Efron ending up together forever and was upset when they broke up. However, I honestly think Austin and Vanessa are even better. They have been dating 6 years long distance and are still going strong despite their conflicting schedules! They also take amazing vacations with each other! Plus, as most people know Vanessa is like the boho queen yet Austin can pull off some pretty amazing outfits with her: they compliment each other perfectly.

3. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis  

I think Mila and Ashton are both hilarious and even funnier together. But what makes their relationship total goals is the fact that they were on the 70s show together as kids as lovers. I think it’s adorable how mila’s first kiss was ashton and they found each other again later in life. Classic Rom Com. Who know they happened in real life?

4. Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins

These two crazy kids seriously have a fairytale love story. The two of them met in the 6th grade while living in Georgia and started dating in high school before eventually marrying as 22 year olds. If that doesn’t do it for you what about the ballad he wrote for her declaring his love? “Die a happy man” was a chart topper and every word was dedicated to her. On top of that they just recently adopted a child from uganda and ended up having one of their own as well (which they brought on stage during his concert!). Basically they are most people’s ideal love story.

5. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello

Not only are these people beautiful but their relationship is as well. They honestly haven’t even been together very long but they make it seem like you can’t imagine imagine a time when they weren’t. They adore each other so much and when there were rumors of a divorce they shut them down right away on social media (I think I would have lot is otherwise).

Ok well I think you get the picture these people are total goals. I think I 100% feel worse about my love life after looking at all these pictures of total bliss. But like I said before if these celebrities can make it there’s hope for us all!!!