Xavier, We Need to Talk about the Gap Clearance Store

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Spring break is setting in and your list of things to do is running low (as well as that spare cash). Well lucky for you, Xavier collegiettes, you can shop, save money, and not have to travel far from campus to get it all done. Need some new clothes for that big trip of yours? The Gap Clearance store is the place to go.

The GAP clearance store is home to thousands of products that have minor defects or that have not been sold in other stores. The GAP brands sold are Banana Republic, Old Navy, and much more!

When Old Navy and GAP brands were only $1.99, I was able to snatch up some very good deals during their discount event. I got this Banana Republic dress for $4.99. It’s great for a casual day out or night on the town.

This peasant style dress was only $1.99. It has a belt to cinch the waist and will look great in winter or spring.

Boot socks. Who doesn’t  need more boot socks? (Especially ones that are adorable and only $1.99. I had trouble deciding on the pattern, but I couldn’t help falling in love with this burgundy color.

The last, but greatest deal, I found were these booties for… yup you guessed it, $1.99. Feeling like Cinderella and finding the perfect-fit shoe, I was quick to head to the checkout line. They’ll go great with a cute dress, leggings or jeans.

Treat yourself during spring break for a mini day-cation with your roommates, and find some great deals for the upcoming season.

P.S. – You especially want to be there when they bring out the bathing suits!

Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.