This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.
  1. The students

When I first toured Xavier I did not believe that everyone on campus could be as nice as they are from the tour, I was so wrong, I have rarely might someone mean at Xavier.

1. CFJ

Through the CFJ I found community, everlasting friendship and acceptance.

1. Study Abroad

At Xavier there is multiple study abroad opportunities, because of these experiences I have increased my worldview and independence.

1. Father B

It is impossible to name someone nicer.

1. Student Involvement

From Manresa to Student Activities council, not only have I made many friends, it also provided me with lifelong skills.

1. Volunteering

X-Change has changed my life for the better!

1. Guest Speakers

Intellectuals from around the world come to Xavier’s campus to talk about some of the polarizing issues locally, nationally, and internationally.

1. Xavier Basketball

Xavier basketball bring many students together to support a team sport.  

1. Dana’s

Dana’s is Xavier nightlife staple.

1. The courses

Xavier offers many courses that challenge students, this encourages students to think deeper and more mindful.

1. Retreats

Retreats gave me the opportunity to gain new perspective and connect with others I usually would not have the chance to.  

1. The Dorms

Even though I will not miss the uncomfortable beds, I gained lifelong friends from people I have met from dorms.

1. School Spirit

What school has more spirit than Xavier!

1. Model United Nations

Model UN gave me the chance to travel and learn more about international relations.

1. My Professors

Whenever I had an issue with an assignment or a family issue my professors have always supported me and my academic career.  

1. Her Campus

Her Campus gave me a platform to voice my opinions!  

1. My roommates
  1. The Community

Sophomore year, when my father passed away, everyone in the Xavier community rallied behind me to support me, the overwhelming kindness and generosity helped me get through that difficult time.

Charese Foster is a senior Political Science major with a double minor in peace and justice studies and international studies from Toledo, Ohio. She is a contributor for Her Campus Xavier. When not writing for Her Campus, she spends her time with Model United Nations, reading her horoscope and watching Netflix.