samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Stressful Week as Told by Rick and Morty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

We’ve all had those weeks that just feel like it will never end, where your plate is overflowing with work and commitments.

When the week starts and you have five big assignments due and you’re like:

And then thirty minutes later you’re just like: ​

Or when you’ve been working on an assignment/paper for an hour and can’t seem to understand any of it:

But finally, you pull yourself together and GET IT DONE:

Then when you’re studying the night before that big test and you’re not sure you’ll make it:

And when you walk into class for that big test/presentation and you’re just like:

And when you put your everything into that one paper/presentation/test and the most your professor will give you is:

But you know what the best thing about those weeks is? Sooner or later, it will end!

Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.