Past Fashion Trends That Are Popular Again

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Sometimes it can be pretty hard to keep up with the ever-changing fashion scene. One thing is for sure: there are so many trends that are currently in style that had their roots in the past! Here are seven fashion trends that are making a comeback, and you have got to try them!

• Scrunchies

• Bodysuits

• Fringe

• Chokers

• Denim on Denim

• Velvet

• T-Shirts Under Dresses

We hope that you got some inspiration from these seven trends that are making a comeback in the fashion world today! If you rock one of these fashion trends, or even experiment with a few of them, you will turn heads for sure! 

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Katie Pfeifer is a sophomore Psychology major and Gender and Diversity Studies minor. She is from Springboro, Ohio, which is about 20 minutes south of Dayton. She love to shop, dance, hang out with her friends, and listen to music. She is obsessed with animals, watching youtube videos, and traveling! She has written for Her Campus Xavier and in the past, she worked on the marketing team! She always has a smile on her face, and she loves to make people happy! :)
Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.