This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

One of my favorite parts of autumn is the food. Here are some fun ideas if you are looking for fall cookies to make.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is one of my favorite cookie recipes. I first discovered it when Taylor Swift posted it on Tumblr. Although, you can find the full recipe from the Food Network

Glazed Apple Cookies

These yummy cookies are perfect to make after an apple-picking trip. The recipe can be found at Allrecipes

White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies

These cookies encompass many of my favorite things: white chocolate, pumpkin, cinnamon, and sugar. How could you possibly go wrong? The full recipe can be found on Sally’s Baking Addiction.

Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies

This recipe is a fun fall twist on a classic cookie. You can find the recipe at Crazy for Crust

Pillsbury Shape Pumpkin Sugar Cookies

Needless to say, these cookies are a classic straight from childhood. They are perfect for anyone who is too lazy to make the above recipes. These special cookies can be found at your local Target or another grocery store during the fall season.

Megan is a history major, with a minor in Professional Education. She is from Aurora, Illinois but hates the cold weather of the north. She loves music, especially Taylor Swift who she has also met. She often spends too much time watching Netflix and eating cookies.
Allison Kane

Xavier '20

Allison Kane is a senior Marketing major and Spanish minor at Xavier University. When she's not working on the HerCampus Xavier Marketing Team, she spends her time, playing catch with her "unwilling" friends, eating Kit Kats and haning out with her fish.