12 Comforting Quotes For the Overwhelmed Collegiette

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Especially with finals right around the corner, a lot of collegiettes might be feeling stressed and overwhelmed. No matter what it is that is making you anxious, know that you are not alone .It will all be okay in the end even though right now it feels like it will never end. To help you keep your head above water in stressful times, here are some comforting quotes HXCU picked out to help ease your worried feelings.

• “She could never go back and make some of the details pretty. All she could do was move forward and make the whole beautiful.” – Terri St. Cloud
  • “Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.” – Jon Sinclair
  • “What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” – Henry David Thoreau
  • “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney
  • “When you say ‘yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
  • “You can cry about it, or you can dance about it!” – Kid President
  • “But there will come a time, you’ll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.” – Mumford & Sons
  • “Give it to God and go to sleep.” – unknown
  • “There’s no shame in being afraid. Hell, we’re all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you’re afraid of because when you put a face on it, you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.” – One Tree Hill
  • “And I know it’s hard when you’re falling down, And it’s a long way up when you hit the ground. Get up now, get up, get up now.” – Imagine Dragons
  • “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • “One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. ‘Where do you want to go?’ was his response. ‘I don’t know,’ Alice answered. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.” – Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog. 
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.