This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Name: Daphne Ealey

Hometown: Tacoma, WA

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Español

If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it by?

Bread. Of any kind. Garlic, crioche, croissants, muffins, banana bread. If it is a carbohydrate, it’s in my 10 top favorite foods.

What is your least favorite movie?

Hmmm, I think it would have to be The Girl Next Door. Not the one about the porn star, but the horror movie. There is one scene in particular that was so disturbing to watch, that I burst out into tears while watching it with my friends.

If you could go anywhere right now where would you go?

Spain! I’m going there this summer to study abroad, and I can hardly wait.

What do you see yourself wearing in five years?

I can’t see my style changing too much within the next 5 years. I feel like I’ve really found what clothes make me feel the most confident. I’ll probably add a few more blazers into my wardrobe, though, so I can feel a little more professional.

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Hahaha, I’m secretly a huge boy band fan. One Direction, the Jonas Brothers, 5 Seconds to Summer. I guess it isn’t such a secret now, huh?

Cake or Pie?

Cake, hands down. But if I’m being honest, brownies.

What was the last book you read?

Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn. SUCH a good book. I knocked it out in a few days, and the movie was incredible, too.

What has been the best class you have taken at western?

Environmental Science 101, with John Rybczyk. I think he is a wonderful professor, and really stirred up my passion for environmental issues.

Any words for your fellow students?

How lucky are we to have the opportunity to go to a university?!

Crazy, blonde, Lord of the Rings enthusiast, creative writing major from Western Washignton University.