Quiz: What’s Your Style?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Whether it be for a job interview, a date, or just passing by on the street, our picks from our closets are the first thing people take note of every day we walk out the door. But what does your style say about you? Figuring out your style persona is easier than you might think with this style quiz, compliments of How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World.

Simply pick the five adjectives in the following list that you feel describe you.

A. Adventurous

B. Free Spirit

C. Mysterious

D. Hopeless Romantic

E. Successful

F. Preppy

C. Entertaining

A. Determined

B. Nature Lover

D. Caring

F. Classy

C. Music Lover

E. Passionate

B. Independent

D. Polite

A. Daring

E. Stylish

F. Put Together

B. Eco-conscious

C. Night Owl

A. Athletic

E. Modern

F. Clean

D. Charming

B. Nonconformist

A. Simple

C. Rock and Roll

F. Organized

D. Old-fashioned

E. Trendy

Mostly E: Trendsetter 

You are never afraid to push the boundaries of everyday style or be the first to try out a new look. You are always looking for (or are at least interested in) the next big thing in fashion! A few great purchases for you might be some beautiful knee-high boots, a fitted or cropped leather jacket (dare I say, even colored leather), and a unique accessory that will make others what to follow your lead!

Mostly A: Sporty

You love simple, understated, comfortable fashion. You want a look that doesn’t require a lot of extra work and let your natural beauty be your guide. Shopping trips should ideally be quick and painless as you go for comfort and value in your clothes. Because your wardrobe is made to be mobile, splurge on a great pair of tailored jeans, a high-end pair of flats (possibly with a pop of color for added fun) and a cute hoodie that’s not overly athletic. Top it off with a baseball hat from your favorite team!

Mostly F: Classic

You love timeless pieces and silhouettes. You are drawn toward sophisticated designs as well as elegant colors. You consistently look organized and up-to-date. For go-to classic items, try a black wrap dress or a well-tailored white blouse or jacket. Pearl necklaces and fashion-forward shoes will complete your look!

Mostly C: Edgy

You love the glam and self-expressive element of your wardrobe. You aren’t afraid to take chances and experiment with punk elements that show your hardcore, rebellious, or wild side. Besides your own edgy touches, try some black ankle boots, colored or patterned leggings, and a great printed tank. Never be afraid to top off the look with some artsy makeup and expressive accessories!

Mostly D: Sweet

You love an elegant and romantic look. You love your feminine dresses and tops with sweet touches, like floral embellishments, lace, a touch of sparkle or ruffles. You tend toward soft colors and graceful, soft fabrics. A neutral skirt, kitten heels and a fitted jacket with some simple accessories will help you complete your understated, yet refined look.       

Mostly B: Bohemian  

You love loose, free-flowing fabrics, whether it be in tops, dresses or skirts. You are drawn to natural fabrics (hemp, organic cotton) and earthy tones (orange, grown, green). You like your garments easy to wear and inexpensive. To complete your look, try a flowing knee-length dress and a big boho-chic bag with some comfy ballet flats ready to take you anywhere. If you’d like, top it all off with a headband or flower in your hair!

For added fun, take the quiz with your friends, letting them pick out the five that sound the most like you. See if their findings match up with your own! You never know what you might be capable of!

For more quizzes, tips, and style information, check out Jordan Christy’s fabulous book: How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World.

Stay Classy, Ladies! 

I am adopted from Russia and was raised in West Virginia. I am a double major in English (Writing Concentration) and Musical Theatre. I love art in many different forms be it writing, singing, acting, drawing/painting, or design. I adore fashion and it has helped me become the person that I want to be in life. I am a very open person and love talking to people, so feel free to ask me anything! I am honored to be a part of the Her Campus team and I hope that my writing will bring you a smile. If I'm not in the theater or typing up my version of the great American fashion column, you can always hear me coming from the click of my heels. My advice to all: Stay classy!
Maty recently graduated Summa Cum Laude from West Virginia Wesleyan College (WVWC), and she couldn’t be more excited to return to the Her Campus family as a member of the Community Team.  Maty’s passion for writing has guided her through most of her adult life, and it eventually brought her to to the Her Campus Chapter Network as a Style Blogger for Her Campus WVWC. Maty would go on to become Campus Correspondent of her chapter, as well as an intern for Her Campus National and a Chapter Advisor.  Through her different roles at HC, Maty quickly fell in love with the mission and purpose of the Her Campus Chapter Network—and in her new role, Maty has the rare and coveted opportunity to do what she loves on a daily basis by working with a growing network of 360+ college chapters.    When Maty isn’t at the office, she’s usually out exploring, cooking some random recipe she found on Pinterest, or cuddling with her adorable corgi, Winnie.  Follow Maty on Twitter and Instagram !