It’s officially October! The leaves are changing colors, the air is getting crisp, and it’s finally time to get spooky with all of our favorite Halloween movies. But this wonderful time of year does come with one downside: midterms. How can we possibly be expected to enjoy our PSLs and pumpkin carving parties to their fullest extent with our noses crammed in a textbook?
But never fear, collegiette! The three baddest witches in Salem are here to help get you through:
1. Making plans to study and telling yourself that you *totally* have this midterm thing under control…
2. …and then realizing that you have absolutely no idea what to study.
3. Deciding to form a study group…
4. …and finding out they’re just as clueless as you are.
5. When “studying” inevitably leads to goofing off.
6. Trying to get everyone back on track…
7. …only to realize you’re all doomed.
8. Like, seriously. All hope is lost.
9. When you try to regroup after accepting your fate.
9. Trying to buckle down so you don’t, you know, fail.
10. When the material actually starts to sink in after hours of reviewing your notes.
11. Calling it quits for the night.
12. Realizing it’s the day of your exam.
13. When you get to class and test anxiety sets in.
14. Actually taking the exam.
15. And finally, experiencing that sweet rush of relief when it’s all over.