nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Really Makes a Beautiful Woman?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

We find too often that beauty is something judged like a book. That saying is cliché but isn’t it so true? Women today live in a world where we are judged on every aspect of our body. Are we not skinny? Are we too skinny? Is your skin absolutely perfect? This betrayal of a beautiful woman is all wrong. Don’t let the media or anyone tell you what a beautiful woman is, be the beautiful woman you were made to be from the inside out.

1. A beautiful woman is someone who is genuinely happy.

Being yourself makes you overjoyed with happiness. You grow from all the mistakes you’ve made in life and prosper. You are proud of the woman you are, and this positivity reflects on every person around you.

2. A beautiful woman is someone who is passionate.

Your passion shows that you strive for your goals. You are very strong, and you don’t let anything get in the way of what you want to accomplish.  Your beauty shines through any problem you face and you power through all your struggles.

3. A beautiful woman is someone who is charismatic.

You’re someone that is always looking out for the people around you. As soon as you know someone you care about is having a problem you’re the first person to comfort him or her. You are so beautiful because you put your whole heart into every relationship you have.

4. A beautiful woman is someone who is independent.

You trust your own instincts! You are not someone that needs someone by your side 24/7. You are confident in your decisions and do not need someone to tell you whether you’re right or wrong. You are a beautiful woman that is self-assured and prepared for any task in life.

5. A beautiful woman is someone who has a soul.

Sounds a little too simple but how beautiful is it when you meet someone that is so warm hearted. That’s how people feel when they meet you!  They genuinely feel like they have your full trust and can confront you with anything!  You truly care about your impact on the world, and strive to be the best you can be.

Ladies every bit of you is beautiful! From your head to your toes you were created very intricately to perfection. Be proud of everything you’ve accomplished in this life so far, and keep striving to accomplish your goals!

XOXO

Hello! I was born and raised in a small town south of Pittsburgh called Uniontown. I’m currently attending West Virginia University where I’m studying Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations, and minoring in Communications. My activities on campus include blogging for HerCampus WVU, The Mountaineer Maniacs, Chi Alpha and  Alpha Phi! I love traveling, adventuring, taking pictures, and Jesus! xoxo  
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!