neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Times You Were the Kardashians During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Since the holiday season is approaching fast, that only means one thing for students: finals. There is a wide arrange of emotions felt during this time – from the moments of desperation to frustration and everything in-between.  Luckily, the Kardashians have had this range as well.

1) The Procrastinator

When you just don’t want to put effort into finals week. Or any other exam really.  

2) The “Coping with Alcohol” Feeling

When overwhelming stress takes over, alcohol is there to comfort you.

3) The Clueless

When you have studied for countless hours (or haven’t) and still don’t know what is going on.

4) The Emotional

Sometimes you need a good sob or seven to get it through finals. 

5) The Extreme Emotional

Will you have a breakdown before the test? Absolutely.

6) The Terrible Time Manager

Goes hand in hand with procrastination, or when you have multiple finals during the same day. Or you decided to binge watch that show on Netflix instead of studying.

7) The Party Animal

Party? Study? Both end in y, so why not?

8) The Underprepared

When you realize how hard this final is actually going to be, or whenever you see the first page of the exam.  

9) The Fatalist

The final act of desperation: giving up.

Finals can be a rollercoaster of emotions for many students. If you’ve ever felt one (or all) of these, it’s okay. Everyone has; even the Kardashians.

Greetings! My name is Graeson Baker and I am currently a junior PR major here at WVU. For more info about me, feel free to check out my personal website at http://www.graesonbrooke.co.
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!