4 Ways to Have Fun in Pullman, WA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WSU chapter.

It is no surprise that there is not a lot to do in Pullman. Throughout the year,  students get bored of the Pullman routine. We go to school, hang out with friends, and go to parties. In an effort to change that up here are a few other activities to do with your friends in Pullman, WA.

1. Sign up for a trip through UREC

UREC is something that I think a lot of people take for granted. It has hundreds of programs for students all over the Palouse. You can sign up for day and weekend trips all over the Palouse area.  They even do trips over school breaks. One of the more adventurous options would be the backpacking trips! You can check out all of the options through UREC’s website !

2. Go study with friends at Daily Grind

This is the place for coffee lovers. I myself am an avid coffee drinker and am always looking for new coffee shops to go to. Daily Grind is a great place to study and provides a change of scenery when you don’t want to study in the library. You can even reserve a meeting space if you and a bunch of friends want to go together.

3. Head to Moscow and go to Planet 3xtreme!

Planet 3xtreme is a new trampoline park that opened this year. It is SO much fun. I recently went with a couple of my friends and had a blast. We went for an hour and by the end of it, we were exhausted. They have a foam pit, obstacle course, slack lines, and more! It was nice to take a break from classes and jst unwind. The park costs $12 an hour but you can get discounts too. If you follow them on social media they are always offering promotions.  

4. Head over to the CCE and sign up for some community service

The CCE is Washington State’s community service center where you can work with hundreds of community partners. Community service is something that I think a lot of people forget about. It is proven that doing community service helps boost your grades, reduces your stress level, and makes you a happier person. I like to go to the animal shelter. You get to be around a ton of animals. You just have to be careful that you don’t fall in love with one of the dogs!

There are four new activities to do in Pullman! Let us know if you try one out!

I am a sophomore at Washington State University. I am getting a degree in International Business and am looking forward to a career in Non-Profit work! Be sure to check out WSU's Her Campus page!