This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Shauni Ramai

Nickname(s): Shaunstar, Shaun

Hometown: Colonia, NJ

Major(s): Double Major in Public Relations and Theatre & Comedy

Year: 2015 (Junior)

Involvement in WPUNJ: WPSC 88.7 FM Brave New Radio and Theater Department

Interesting Fact: I learned the Hindi language by watching Bollywood flims.

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate and lots of it!

Shauni Ramai isn’t a face to miss at WPUNJ. With her many appearances at campus events from belly dancing in the MPR to acting in numerous plays, with her upcoming one being  Boeing Boeing  (Don’t be too shy to go see her when it premieres!), she has no brakes on holding back her talents. Her voice is well known, too, on WPUNJ’s very own Urban Flare on Brave New Radio, which she both hosts and DJs. Her bubbly personality, positive energy, and anything-is-possible attitude can make anyone smile when they meet her. She’s most definitely someone to keep your eyes on as she makes her way to reaching her dreams of stardom.

HC: How long have you been singing, dancing, and acting?

SR:  I’ve been singing and dancing since I could walk! When I was 2 years old I would mimic my older sister, brother, and aunt when they would sing TLC’s “Waterfalls.” I started acting when I was in high school, in sophomore year. They are all my passion!

HC: What’s your secret on managing all your different roles?

SR: I am very positive with everything I do. I go to the radio station with a positive attitude, and I use that same attitude when I go to theater rehearsals. I find that I can accomplish so much more when I am optimistic!

HC: Do you have any advice for people aspiring to do as much as you?

SR:  Be positive! Sorry to sound like a broken record, but honestly, if you want to go anywhere in life, you must be positive. Also, when doing so many activities, it is very important to have a good time-management schedule.  In addition to that, whatever you choose to do, make sure that you love to do it and that it’s something that is not a pain for you to do.

HC: Who has been your biggest inspiration in your life to reach your dreams?

SR:  I would have to say my daddy – he works so hard to make his family happy and never gives up on anything without a fight! He is such a positive, hardworking, and kind person. I love him so much!

HC: Do you have any plans after you graduate?

SR:  I want to be a big star in Bollywood or Hollywood! I want my passion to come to life, and I’m sure with my hard work and dedication with my optimistic attitude, it very well can!

A senior at William Paterson University with a English Literature major and minor in Fine Art. Victoria believes there is no limit to what you can do in life just as long as you stay positive, motivated and are happy doing so. Her creativity shines through many outlets from her lifestyle blog, articles on Her Campus and being a Beauty Director and Style Columnist at Cliché Magazine. Her success in the digital magazine and blogging world earned her the Best DIY Blogs in March 2014. Anything chocolate flavored, elephant related, and Stephen King distinguished are her absolute favorites. 
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"