This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Cheeto-Rito
Nancy Gao / Spoon
  • Miga Sushi

Miga Sushi is one of my favorite places to go for the variety of sushi they have. The prices are a little higher but its good for every now and then when you get tired of eating at the dinning hall. My friend and I like the sushi here but they have other dishes like hibachi and teriyaki. They have plenty of vegetarian options as well.

Anna Schultz-Grainy Film Image Girls In Diner
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
  • Pompton Queen Diner

Pompton Queen Diner is a reliable place to get meals at. Everything I have tried here has been yummy and they have the best desserts. They have food from sandwiches, burritos, soup, and breakfast. This is a good place to go with a group because its a great place to socialize over some good food. I personally like their chicken sandwiches the best and of course, the cheesecake.

• Postiano Restaurant and Pizzeria

This is one of the good pizza places I have been to multiple times near campus. They have good personal pizzas and the staff is always super nice. They have plenty of pasta and sides as well but the pizza outshines the rest. I like getting the broccoli pizza here, it sounds weird but it’s definitely delicious. Never super crowded and always quick service.

• Belmont Grill

Belmont Grill is the perfect place to go to if you are craving any type of sandwich. I love the grilled cheeses here and the specialty sandwiches are phenomenal as well. This place is cheap but good quality. Good thing about this place is it’s in walking distance from campus and they take Pioneer Express!

Cafe Bagle Coffee Laptop
Michele Hu / Spoon
  • Einstein Bagels

If you’re anything like me I enjoy eating bagels during any part of the day. Einstein’s is convenient and on campus so you will catch me there often. They have bagels and bagel sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. If you like coffee they have a variety of drinks here you can try. I personally like the pizza bagels or the avocado bagels. The cheese bagel is superior and the cookies are an essential purchase each time.

Class of 2026. music, poetry, animals, traveling, and driving <3