This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

With spring weather finally here, it’s safe to say goodbye to cold and snowy weather (as long as this horrible rain stays away) and hello to floral everything! Floral patterns are an easy solution to change any outfit into a springtime hit. Her Campus WPUNJ loves floral, but how much is too much? We have the answer! Use a floral accent to add that kiss of flowery delight to every outfit.  Pairing bold accessories adds that extra spice to an everyday outfit. Check out these floral inspired gems to spruce up your wardrobe!

Scarves are a go-to and easy solution to add floral to any outfit. If your outfit is looking plain with just jeans and a shirt, go bold around the neck!

Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes I do adore! Pair these sneakers up with a plain sundress and you’re ready to walk out the door.

Floral cardigans are easy to put on and easy to wear with a great pair of pastel shorts.

The key to wearing a floral dress is to accessorize with simple bags and shoes. Too much floral might be overbearing to the eye so let your dress speak for itself when it comes to a fashion statement!

Photo credits:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KPByHbmqFu8/UwpTi06t3dI/AAAAAAAAPeU/3hUku3wzMo…

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"