harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

End of Semester Stress…No Problem!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Looking forward to the Last Day of Classes? Yes. Exams? Absolutely not. But no worries, HCWM has you covered with these tips on how to stay as stress-free as possible during finals. 

Organize NOW.

You should start organizing your notes, lecture slides, and readings as soon as possible, instead of waiting until the middle of April. Four weeks seems like it would be a decent amount of time to get everything done, but by mid-April…not so much. A helpful trick is to make lists, so that you can keep track of what you have to do, and when it must be completed by.

Meet With Your Professors/Advisors NOW.

Even if you have NEVER met with said professor, it is important to address any questions/concerns you have before those final grades are entered this semester.

TIME MANAGEMENT!

Whether it means putting off a movie or socializing with friends in order to study, or whether it means taking a break from studying to go to a group fitness class or the gym, managing your time wisely will prove worthwhile when those final grades are in!

Try to stay healthy.

This can be utterly challenging at times, but a healthy body equals a healthy mind! Important nutritional steps for focusing, memorizing, and acing those tests, papers, and presentations are: eating green veggies, fruits, whole grains, dairy products and protein! Exercising and meditating are two healthy de-stressors that are excellent mediums for physical and mental harmony.

BE PATIENT.

Everyone, including students, professors, and parents, is anxious for summer to arrive! Rather than giving yourself wrinkles from all of the worries, calm down, take a breather, and enjoy the weather and overall ambiance on campus for the last few weeks!

GOOD LUCK STUDYING!!!

Photo credit