david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your Ultimate Halloween Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Spooky szn is in full swing! Gather up your gang and check off all the items on your Halloween bucket list! 

Go to a Pumpkin Patch

Going to a pumpkin patch is a great way to celebrate the upcoming holiday. There are several activities such as petting zoos, hot cider, hayrides, corn mazes, and of course, pumpkin picking! 

Carve a Pumpkin

If you don’t have time to pick your own pumpkin, you can always get one from a local store! Pumpkin carving is a great activity to do with friends, and after you’ll have a new Halloween decoration.

Make Pumpkin Seeds

A yummy treat after carving a pumpkin can be made by cooking their seeds. The process isn’t hard, all you need is a little bit of seasoning and to pop them in the oven!

Make a Pie

Pies are another delicious during the fall. Try making one, and if you don’t have a thing for baking, pick one up! It’s basically a fall tradition to eat at least one pie. 

Watch a Scary Movie

Scary movies definitely get me in the mood for spooky season. There are several scary movies you can watch on Netflix. Try one of my favorites: Scream!

Go to a Haunted House

Going to a haunted house is a staple activity during Halloween. If watching a scary movie didn’t scare you enough, going to a haunted house sure will! It’s also fun to bring a group of friends and go through the house together. 

Enjoy a Fall Drink

There’s no better way to wind down on a chilly, fall evening than with a seasonal drink from your favorite coffee shop. You can even check out this article to see which drink matches your zodiac system! Whether it be a Pumpkin Spice Latte, a Peppermint Mocha, or an Apple Cider… Order one and (trick or) treat yourself!

Fall is the perfect time to bond with all your besties! So head out, take some cute fall pics, enjoy the crisp weather and send that picture of the pretty leaves to your mom, you know she’ll love it!

Brianna was born and raised in Wisconsin. She is currently a Junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Biology in hopes of becoming a high school biology teacher. Brianna loves musicals, coffee, movies, and puppies.
Erin Kleber

Wisconsin '21

Erin is majoring in Political Science and Communication Arts, with a certificate in Criminal Justice. She is a proud co-president of HC Wisconsin, and has been a member since her freshman year. When she's not writing or spending time with her HC gang, you can find her reading a good book, spending time up north, or cheering on the Badger football team.