This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Midterm season means few free moments. Amidst all of the stress, it is important to take care of yourself and fuel up. Eating healthy doesn’t have to take hours of preparation. Here are five healthy lunches to get you through studying.

Monday – Cookie Dough Overnight Oats

What’s better than having your lunch make itself? Just pop these ingredients in a jar overnight and you are set!

Find it here!

Tuesday – Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette

Get rid of blah food with this bright and healthy salad. Spring here we come!

Find it here!

Wednesday – Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels

These tiny sandwiches will make you feel like a kid again (minus the elementary school homework).

Find it here!

Thursday – Buffalo Chicken Bowls

The week is almost over, so why not spice up your lunch?

Find it here!

Friday – Avocado Pasta Salad

Time to carb up for the weekend. After surviving midterms, you deserve it!

Find it here!

Being healthy doesn’t have to be difficult. These recipes are not only healthy, but they are also a great way to brighten an average day. So go ahead, take a study break and fuel up! 

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!