This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

You went through the weekend with an “I don’t care” attitude. Lunch with a girlfriend at Qdoba? Check. Babcock ice cream because you had a bad day? Check. One (ok, maybe two) bottles of wine? Check. A new week is here, which means another chance to eat healthy!

Monday

You have to get your stuff together… pronto! A mile run seems productive and won’t take up too much of your time.

Tuesday

You’re swamped with all of the homework you didn’t get done over the weekend. You don’t have time to workout so a salad will have to do.

Wednesday

So much stress! Carbs will solve that, right?

Thursday

You have to commit today. You can do this!

Friday

All of you’re friends are busy and you have nothing to do. Hello Netflix and chill party of one. 

Saturday

You try to tell your friends that you can’t go out because you want to avoid late night munchies. A few hours later you’re in a random basement venting to your girls about how you’re all beautiful people who don’t need no diet.

Sunday

So maybe your week wasn’t so successful this time.

Don’t worry, you can start tomorrow.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!