This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

In October, the month of adorable chunky sweaters, tall boots, pumpkin spice lattes, and Halloween, what could possibly be wrong? If you are a college student, October is also the equivalent of not only cold weather, but cold season and midterms too.

For those of you currently on the struggle bus named “October,” I feel you. Stressed about midterms kicking your ass and sick from that awful sinus cold going around? Need a pick me up? Don’t worry; we are all in this together. Sometimes the best way to get rid of the cold season blues is to remind ourselves of some of the best, most cheerful things life has to offer

Nothing is more cheerful than this pack of adorable golden retrievers…

Or this puppy…

Or these delicious foods:

Look at how sexy and smoldering that cheese is…

Or this delightful guac…

That yolk porn though…

Or the satisfaction of vino time…

And best of all, this cute power couple napping.

October (but more importantly midterms) will be over before we know it, so power through and kick some ass!  

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!