How To: Shop Like An Angel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The night of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show has always been one of my favorite nights of the year.  Even when I was a little girl, I would watch the models strut their stuff and imagine that would be me someday (lol, yeah right).  Everything sparkles, the cameras are constantly flashing- it’s like a fairytale.  Now that I actually work at Victoria’s Secret (does that mean I’m an angel? I’m going to call myself an angel), it means even more because I’ve realized it is actually possible to buy the pieces seen on the runway! 

Here are a few tips on how you can look like an Angel too:

Collection: Angels

What to ask for: Dream Angels Embellished Merrywidow

Price: $88

Find it here!

Collection: Very Sexy

What to ask for: Very Sexy Push-Up, Chantilly Lace Cheekini Panty

Price: $55, $22

Find it here and here!

Collection: Very Sexy

What to ask for: Very Sexy Unlined Demi, High Waist Brief Panty

Price: $48, $38

Find it here and here!

Collection: Very Sexy

What to ask for: Temptation Push-Up, Temptation Cheeky Panty

Price: $58, $22

Find it here!

Collection: Angels

What to ask for: Darling Unlined Demi

Price: $38

Find it here!

There you have it ladies, a glimpse into the world of the VS Angels. Magical, isn’t it? Although you are all already angels in my eyes (aww), hopefully this helps you find what you’re looking for!  Did you see another gotta-have-it look on the runway?  Comment on this post, or give HC a shout-out on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll try to find it for you!

Hillary (@hillarybautch) is an aspiring yogi, a writer, an amateur photographer, and the first to offer a witty anecdote. She loves curling up with a good book, but rarely allows herself the time. She is one of "those" morning people and has complete faith in the higher power that is Beyonce.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com