Friday Favorites: Valentine’s Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Happy friday collegiettes! Starting today, Her Campus Wisconsin is taking the initiative to curate a weekly list of the best content from around the web for your friday enjoyment! We’ll link you to our favorite articles/videos/memes and more from popular blogs, magazine websites, Her Campus Wisconsin and other Her Campus chapters! For our first Friday Favorites, we found it fitting to share our favorite Valentine’s Day/love-themed articles!

1: Dear Single People: A guide to finding love on Valentine’s Day from the Daily Cardinal

2: For the Love (or Hate) of Valentine’s Day from Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario

3: History of Valentine’s Day: Bet You Didn’t Know – a 3 minute video from the History Channel

4: A really good recipe for delicious heart-shaped brown sugar pancakes! 

5: 32 Movies To Make You Feel Great About Being Single On Valentine’s Day – and these aren’t the traditional rom-coms you expect! 

6: What Self-Love Means to Me in 2016 by Ella Grace Denton

Here’s to spreading a little love this weekend – to yourself, your friends, your fam, your bae, whoever! Happy Valentine’s Day! 

Lily R. Hansen, a 2017 UW-Madison graduate, served as a managing editor of the HC Wisconsin chapter beginning her sophomore year. An avid reader and writer, Lily also has a passion for live music and breakfast foods.