This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Halo Top is a low-calorie ice cream that recently hit the scene. The ice cream is high in protein and uses all-natural ingredients, but don’t be fooled — it will still satisfy your sweet tooth. Here is a definitive ranking of the best Halo Top flavors:

Top 5

1. Peanut Butter Cup

Peanut Butter Cup is many people’s favorite flavor. It’s a delicious twist of chocolate ice cream and peanut butter ribbons.

2. Red Velvet

Red Velvet Halo Top tastes just as great, if not better, than a high-calorie slice of red velvet cake. It strikes the perfect balance between chocolate to vanilla, with red velvet cake pieces in every bite.

3. Chocolate Mocha Chip

It doesn’t matter if you’re a coffee fan or not, Chocolate Mocha Chip hits the perfect chocolate-to-coffee ratio.

4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This flavor is a classic with any ice cream brand, but Halo Top’s version features creamy vanilla ice cream with just the right amount of cookie dough pieces. Even though it’s low in calories, it tastes just like, if not better than, any traditional cookie dough ice cream.

5. Chocolate Almond Crunch

The Chocolate Almond Crunch is what I like to call a pleasant surprise. Even if you are not a nut fan, the almond bits gives texture and a delicious contrast to the chocolate flavor.

Also check out:

6. Oatmeal Cookie

7. Cinnamon Roll

8. Mint Chip

9. Sea Salt Caramel

10. Candy Bar

11. Caramel Macchiato

12. Birthday Cake

13. Vanilla Bean

14. Pancake & Waffles

15. Chocolate

16. Lemon Cake

17. Black Cherry

18. Strawberry

19. Cookies and Cream

20. S’mores

21. Pistachio

22. Chocolate Covered Banana

23. Rainbow Swirl

24. Mochi Green Tea

Side note: make sure you check out the new seasonal Pumpkin Pie flavor if you’re feeling fall festive!

Now, go ahead and enjoy some Halo Top ice cream without a side dish of guilt. I know I will!