9 Signs You’re A Total Daddy’s Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We love our fathers and feel no shame about it. 

1. What a Girl Wants speaks to you on so many levels. 

All the feels. 

2. Your dad’s nicknames for you include, but are not limited to, “Pumpkin”, “Princess”, “Muffin”, etc.

And it doesn’t embarrass you one bit when he calls you by said nicknames in public. 

3. You have the best inside jokes.

Sometimes, Mom just doesn’t understand. 

4. He’s super overprotective when it comes to boys.

5. But you only like guys if you’re dad approves anyway…

6. Sometimes he’s super embarrassing.

And, of course, you love him anyway.

7. The Father-Daughter dance is your favorite part of any wedding.

Standing on his shoes when you were little was the epitome of joy back in the day. 

8. But he always knows how to make you feel better about absolutely anything.

Even if he doesn’t say a word.

9. You think he’s the greatest man you’ll ever meet and basically your hero.

There’s no shame in the Daddy’s Girl name.  We’d be nothing without them (literally) and they’re truly the only men we can always rely on.

Props to you, Pops.  

Olivia is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with big aspirations in PR and advertising. With a love for writing, beauty and confidence, she’s making it through college one step at a time.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com