This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

The sad truth is that many of us are college students who may not be able to afford a membership to our local yoga studio.

Although this does not mean we don’t have an interest in practicing yoga, it does mean that we need to find ways to get creative.

FEAR NOT!

It is possible to practice yoga at home! There are many YouTube videos that walk you through a practice, and it feels like your own personal class! Or you can practice freely with your own creative routine.

Finding the right music to practice to may be challenging, but here is an hour-long playlist worth of songs, from classical to slower EDM, to get your yoga on! The playlist is in a sequence to build your practice to, but feel free to shuffle also!

Grab your mat and enjoy!

River Flows In You- Yiruma

Claire de Lune- Claude Debussy

Sister- The Japanese House

Whispers- Ayla Nereo

Beautiful & Fragile- Dan Caplen, Jay Prince

High on Humans- Oh Wonder

Insane feat. Moon Holiday- Flume

In Time- Singularity Remix- PeaceTreaty

High You Are- What So Not, Branchez

HyperParadise- Flume Remix- Hermitude

Akaal- Ajeet Kaur, Trevor Hall

Charlotte’s Daydream- Pieter de Graaf

A Reminder (Easy Forest Remix)- Trevor Hall, East Forest

Happy Machine- From Indian Lakes

Frontiers: II.- Oliver Davis, Kerenza Peacock, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman

https://open.spotify.com/user/1211571746/playlist/4MfzrVS8coysl4wn0SPQYl…

Let us know what you think on insta, Collegiettes. Tag @hcwinthrop!

Lauren Griffith is a junior Mass Communication major at Winthrop University. She hopes to one day be a journalist for a newspaper or magazine, and loves writing for Her Campus at Winthrop University! In her spare time, she loves to listen to music, go to concerts, and write poetry. 
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.