rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The ~*Relaxing*~ Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Hey, Collegiettes! If you’re anything like us, you’re always looking for an excuse to take a break from academics and relax and unwind. We’ve compiled the perfect playlist to help you get into the relaxed mindset! This playlist is great for helping you chill out, even if it is while typing up that paper due later this week! Enjoy!

“Sunday Mornin” by Maroon 5

“Viva La Vida” by Coldplay

“Empire State of Mind Part II” by Alicia Keys

“Budapest” by George Ezra

“Better That We Break” by Maroon 5

“Carry On” by fun.

“Put Your Records On” by Corinne Bailey Rae

“Cough Syrup” by Young the Giant

“Closing Time” by Semisonic

“Stop and Stare” by OneRepublic

“Not Falling Apart” by Maroon 5

“Unsteady” by X Ambassadors

Happy listening, Collegiettes!

Ali Maclay is a biology major, chemistry minor, psychology minor, and honors student at Winthrop University. She is an aspiring Neuroscientist and hopes to work at St. Jude Children's Hospital. She is the Facebook Social Media Director for Her Campus Winthrop's Facebook page, and associate member of Tri Beta Biological Honors Society, and a member of the Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society at Winthrop. When she's not doing academic work, working at her job, or writing for HC, she's probably binge-watching Netflix, dreaming on Pinterest, stress cleaning, or eating ice cream.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.