North West Says, ‘No Pics Please’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

video courtesy of YouTube

On her way to ballet, 2-year-old North West was followed by paparazzi when she flat out told them, “I said no pictures!” Her sassy comment was not taken seriously among photographers and therefore they kept on snapping photos like nothing was wrong. The paparazzi laughed and thought she was cute when really, North was just trying to get them off of her back.

Leaked Wednesday, this video has created anger and frustration amongst fans saying that this little child should not be bothered by the paparazzi since she is only a small child. Other fans think it is funny that she is so much like her paparazzi-hating father Kanye West. Like father like daughter, right?

Wonder how long it took mommy to teach her how to handle the paparazzi like she did. 

But really though, can we just leave the child alone and just let her be a kid?

Catherine is an ambitious twenty-something woman living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major. She is the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Winthrop, which she co-founded in November 2014. She has also been a member of the Winthrop chapter of the Association for Women in Communications, and is currently the President of the Society of Professional Journalists chapter at Winthrop. Since being involved with Her Campus, Catherine received an internship at Her Campus Media in Boston, MA. She also currently works as a Chapter Advisor for the company and writes about Grey's Anatomy each week for the site. Because of Her Campus, she has also received writing positions at many publications throughout her 3 years at Winthrop. Outside of her busy lifestyle, Catherine enjoys relaxing with her friends on the weekends and having Sex and the City marathons. She can't live without her dog, family, Cosmopolitan, friends, Starbucks, Instagram, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy and of course Chick-fil-A. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @cathclowe!