This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Don’t you feel like ever since we returned from spring break your work has been piling up and your motivation has been dwindling down?

You’ve probably been too tired to clean your room, too tired to do your laundry, and almost even too tired to write that simple one-page-double-spaced paper for homework.

You’ve probably even become a bit too familiar with things like: “I just want this semester to be over!”, “I don’t want to do the homework” and, my personal favorite, “I think I’m going to skip class so I can take a nap”. 

It’s safe to say that the feeling is mutual.

We’re all drained, and we all can’t wait for it to be over. It truly has been hectic lately—so hectic we’re counting down the seconds till summer—but keep in mind that there are only two more weeks left.

So, even though it’s been super busy, and you may have lost a bit of momentum and motivation since the semester started, it’s okay.

If you’ve failed a test, gotten a bad grade on a paper, or slept through a class—that’s okay too.

You need to remind yourself how hard you’ve been working, and reward yourself for it.Remind yourself that it’s okay to trip and fall every once in a while—heck sometimes it’s a good thing to trip and fall because it helps you get back on your feet.

And trust me—you will get back on your feet.

Everything you’re feeling is temporary. All that stress and anxiety that’s been building up will be gone in a matter of days, and before you know it, you’ll be back to your old self.

It will be a tough three weeks, but you’ll get through it.

All you need to do is get a good night sleep, eat a few good meals and remind yourself about how amazing you are.

Because, hey, you are pretty amazing.

Take a deep breath, and finish the year out strong, collegiette!

You can do it!

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.