20 Stages of Your Junior Year of College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

1. It’s the first day of classes. You’re back on campus! You’re feeling cool and confident like you run this school!

2. Then you see the new freshmen…

3. And you’re like:

4. You forget about Convocation and then see a parade of new students in their “blue line” shirts and are like:

5. But you are finally are taking only classes for your major and are like:

6. Professors start telling you that you need an internship this summer and your like:

7. You realize you’re not friends with even half the people you were friends with freshman year:

8. You also have no idea who anyone is at parties anymore:

9. You have loads and loads and loads of work during Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break:

10. Meanwhile you see freshmen are having the time of their lives:

11. The guys that hit on you as a freshmen have now moved on to the new freshmen and you’re like:

12.  You hear all this new lingo the kids are using these days and are like:

14. Half the people you know are like:

15. The other half are like:

16. You feel old because you’re 20 & longer a teenager, but ya still aren’t legal:

17. You thought you were supposed to meet your prince charming by junior year and you still haven’t:

18. The only person you get to hangout with anymore is your roommate because you’re so busy…but you’re totally okay with that

19. You’re getting closer and closer to graduating and can’t decide if you are excited or nervous:

20. But at the end of the day, you are so happy to be at Winthrop and know you’ve found your place:

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.