Stress Relief: A.K.A Ridiculous Amounts of Puppy Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

I don’t know about anyone else, but midterms for me are S-T-R-E-S-S-F-U-L. On top of school, it seems that life events just tend to compile around the middle of the semester. It’s a time to take care of all those things that in the beginning few weeks you thought, “oh yeah I’ve got plenty of time.” Well honey, turns out you should have used it (@myself). 

While there seem to be endless to-do lists and it feels as though no amount of studying will be enough, students everywhere trudge on. But when you start to feel as though you may need to make the library your permanent mailing address, take a break. I know, just me saying the words “take a break” probably gave you anxiety. It sure makes me feel nervous. It’s kind of like when someone asks if you’re okay when you’re really not and even just them asking makes you want to implode. 

When I’m having a tough day, I often like to watch videos of puppies—Cliche, I know. But there is just nothing like sweet, little, innocent, playful and dorky puppies that can help ease my mind. I thought I’d share the love and compile a ridiculous amount of puppy gifs in one place, so you don’t have to go looking for them yourself.

A puppy ambush? YES PLEASE!

We love the dorky pups…

And the talented pups…

And the sweet pups…

And be prepared for cuteness overload because these next two aren’t just puppies…there’s a baby too:

Hope these puppy GIFs helped you melt into a puddle of cuteness instead of a puddle of stress!

*GIFs provided by Giphy.com

Alexa Jo is a senior at Winona State studying Psychology and Communication Studies. She enjoys learning new skills, getting outside, upcycling clothes, and hanging out with the people she loves. She likes to write stories that are real, raw, and have just a touch of humor. She writes because she believes she has a lot to say, and wants to talk about the things others are scared to talk about. She uses her writing to share her experiences and uplift others. She hopes to one day work for a non profit in campaigns for social change.
My name is Hannah Hippensteel, and I like to say I'm a Chicago city-slicker, but I'm actually from the 'burbs. I'm currently a senior at Winona State with a major in mass communication-journalism and a minor in sociology. Catch me enjoying all Winona has to offer: the bluffs, the incomparable Bloedow's Bakery, and not to mention, Minnesota boys. With a goal of working at Teen Vogue, Seventeen or Glamour magazine, I'm soaking up every opportunity to keep my finger on the pulse and share my personal voice!