September 12th, otherwise known as National Encouragement Day, is taken for granted. It is a day to provide those around you with affirming and encouraging words, especially now that we live in the time of a worldwide pandemic while juggling the return of school and classes.
As someone who is completing all her college courses totally online during a pandemic, it gets really stressful! Some of the things students like me face include hectic scheduling, non-engaging lessons, and the never-ending feeling that you forgot to turn in an assignment. So, here are some words of encouragement that will hopefully help you get through a class during this tough time:
- You are capable of accomplishing everything you have planned, even during these odd circumstances.
- Everything you need to accomplish your goals is already in you.
- Be gentle with yourself. You’re doing the best you can!
- You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Then just keep doing that every day.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you’ve come.
- I’m so proud of you. I just wanted to tell you in case no one has.
- Don’t be afraid to tell someone, your friends and your family how proud you are of them. Encourage those around you, not only on this day, but every day.
Hopefully these words encouraged you to keep going on this National Encouragement Day!