friends road trip california fall break windows down music
Molly Peach / Her Campus

My Top 10 Go-To Worship Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

I have always been someone that when I love a song, I LOVE the song. I will play it on repeat for weeks and make sure everyone—including my Instagram story—knows that I love it. But it wasn’t until I started listening to worship music that I fully understood what it felt like to fall deeply in love with music and hold a deep connection with a song. The following songs have stuck with me over the past year and continue to remind me how great our God is. 

1. Tremble- The Worship Initiative, Shane & Shane, Dinah Smith
  2. Dancing on the Waves (Live)- We the Kingdom
  3. Be Enthroned (Live)- Bethel Music, Jeremy Riddle
  4. Defender (Live)- UPPERROOM
  5. Pieces (Live)- Bethel Music
  6. Death Was Arrested- North Point Worship
  7. Breakthrough (Live)- Red Rocks Worship
  8. Highs and Lows (Acoustic)- Hillsong Young & Free
  9. To The End- Mack Brock, Amanda Lindsey Cook
  10. Touch of Heaven (Live)- Hillsong Worship

I hope this article helps fill your ears (and your heart) with love.

Julia Anzelc

Winona '22

Hi! My name is Julia and I'm a sophomore majoring in Communication Studies at Winona State University!
My name is Hannah Hippensteel, and I like to say I'm a Chicago city-slicker, but I'm actually from the 'burbs. I'm currently a senior at Winona State with a major in mass communication-journalism and a minor in sociology. Catch me enjoying all Winona has to offer: the bluffs, the incomparable Bloedow's Bakery, and not to mention, Minnesota boys. With a goal of working at Teen Vogue, Seventeen or Glamour magazine, I'm soaking up every opportunity to keep my finger on the pulse and share my personal voice!