sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

NBC Recap: Ready to give you More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

I was going to start off by listing all the reasons to come to NBC’s show this spring but instead here’s a recap of the amazing performance you may have missed or even worse, forgotten.  Here’s what you missed at our last show: 

We started off by Rakin up all that energy with genuine slayage from NBC and Kofa La then got hardcore with some Powerful stepping from Kofa Men. After shining on stage in heels and all, NBC brought a little Wavy player vibe on stage while Kofa La slowed it down and showed that they really do Got it while Kofa Men quite literally went in. Although there was a small moment of heartbreak in Ex-calling, NBC swag alone Burned the stage up and Kofa La showed us the performance that y’all were so lucky to get For Free. 

One of the Best Parts of the show, after intermission was Kofa’s  slow step that showed stepping can be tender despite popular belief. NBC followed up with their very own Romeo and Juliet Eph Side Story.  After a bit of lovey dovey mush, Quess murdered the stage with his solo. NBC showed us just how sexy they could be with a little side to side action and Kofa brought some Rhythm to the stage in Mi Gente. If there was any Question of what type of moves NBC’s got, they quickly answered that and showed we only got money moves. Kofa Newbies switched it up  a bit and Spiced up the stage with their second to last performance. Finally the show ended with some banging Collaborations! NBC and Kofa made it known that they only got power in their DNA and if y’all didn’t know that then that’s your Freaking Problem.      Thanks to the audience for making this show truly an experience. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without all the energy that you guys brought. 

So if you missed out on this show, the good news is we have so much more! Mark your calendars because NBC’s spring show is coming up! Look out for flyers, messages in Daily Messages and announcements for the time, date, and place.

Hi, my name is Crissy and I am from New York City! I am the campus correspondent for this year's cohort of empowered females and I am extremely excited to work with new people. I wouldn't call myself an experienced writer, but I do enjoy writing for this online platform. Hopefully, you will enjoy our pieces too!