We’re Hiring for the Winter 2017 Term!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Ever dream of being a part of a magazine? Her Campus Wilfrid Laurier is looking for career-minded, socially connected, fashionable, and talented students to join our team! HerCampus.com has served as the #1 online magazine for college women since 2009 and has inspired many young journalists to pursue their dreams. Since writing for HC, many women have been offered jobs and internships to: Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and many more! What are you waiting for?! Join Her Campus Laurier and jump start your Laurier experience and future career! Got your attention? Are interested in applying? Look no further! Below are links to our applications to join our team, we are hiring writers, editors, youtube content creators, social squad, events and marketing mavens! 

Apply to our Marketing Team here.

Apply to our Writing Team here.

Apply to our Editing Team here

Any Wilfrid Laurier University student may apply! We encourage students of every year, age, gender, background, experience and degree to join our team! The form will first prompt you to log in with your mylaurier account, then it will redirect you to the application to complete. 

Applications are due on Wednesday, December 28th at 11:59pm. We will be sending out acceptance and declination emails on Friday, January 6th.

We look forward to reviewing your applications!

HCXO!

Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.
Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier University