Reason Why Traveling with Friends Will Lead to the Ultimate Vacay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

There is nothing better than a good vacation, no matter where you are going, but what could possibly make your get away a little bit better? Bringing your friends along with you. Being with your friends is always a recipe for a good time, but adding a vacay to it is the perfect treat that you all need. Here are reasons why travelling with your friends will definitely lead to the perfect vacation.

Permanent paparazzi 

Whether you are taking a bite of your food, or jumping into the pool, your friends will always be capturing the moment. Going on vacation with your friends will definitely lead to unlimited insta options. Getting the perfect pic will definitely not be a concern on this trip.

The ultimate closet

The amount of clothes travelling with you will be INSANE. There is even a possibility you could end up not wearing any of your own clothes this trip! You’ll have tons to pick from.

Constant entertainment

Wherever you guys are, no matter what it is, as long as you’re all together, it’s a good time. Even though you are going away and will be entertained by everything going on around you, your friends will make any dull moment disappear.

You’re always taken care of

Your friends are always there to hold your hair back when some nights get out of control. Someone will always be there to tie your bathing suit, remind you to put on sunscreen, force a shot down your throat, and to remind you about what happened last night.

You’re destined to make new friends

Going away alone or with family can sometimes lead to meeting people a little hard or uncomfortable. When with friends, you break out of that shy bubble ALWAYS. Going away, you will definitely talk to some new people, and make some new friends.

You become closer than you ever thought you could be

You’ve officially spent enough consistent time together to see each other in all moods, shapes and forms. You become closer than you ever thought possible, and you are totally okay with it.

Memories are made that will last a life time

This will be a trip that you will remember forever, and will always reminisce on. Going through pictures will be a daily activity, and you probably will not shut up about it for a very long time; after all, memories made with your friends are the best memories to keep talking about. Spending time with your friends is always going to be a good time, but doing it somewhere fun and different will make it the ultimate time. Going away itself is amazing, but trust me, going with friends will lead to the ultimate vacay!