books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

A Procrastinators Paradise aka. Waterloo Park

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Midterm season is just around the corner, and what’s a better way to relieve stress than a beautiful walk in the park? Waterloo Park is located just minutes from Laurier’s campus! It has many trails, waterfront gazebos, a petting zoo, and multiple sports facilities open to public use. So the next time you need a study break, grab a friend and enjoy some time outdoors!

Zoey is a third year Honours Communications student at Wilfrid Laurier University. Besides writing for Her Campus, she is an avid planner, Netflix enthusiast and Youtube beauty video obsessed. If she’s not on campus or in her bed it's safest to assume she’s at the mall (#shopaholicprobs). Her goal after university is to obtain a position in PR or marketing!
Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem