#HCSurvivalKits – Spring Break Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

It’s our favourite time of the year, when Her Campus graciously sends their chapters some free swag to try and enjoy. This week we received our Spring Break Survival Kit! In it we found some awesome Her Campus treats such as koozies and sunglasses, which are perfect for a beach vacation, as well as some Her Campus pens, which are fantastic for writing notes in class!

We also got some great reads, “Dirty Rush” by Taylor Bell, which has been made famous by Grandex Inc. and Total Sorority Move, as well as “The Intern’s Handbook” by Shane Kuhn. Both seem like awesome, light reads which are perfect poolside pals for when we are on Spring Break. 

We might have just finished our Reading Week here at Wilfrid Laurier University, but the end of school is near and we hope you have some plans to jet set out of this crazy cold weather into a better climate until the snow and ice melts!

HCxo 

Chelsea Birtch

Wilfrid Laurier

Chelsea is one of the Campus Correspondent's for the HC WLU chapter! She has a passion for writing and is an avid reader who aspires to be an elementary school teacher. As well as being involved with Her Campus, she is also a sister of the Iota Theta chapter of Alpha Phi.