tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Couple Costumes for Both Significant Others and Friendships

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

It is that time of the year again. You put away your summer clothes and take out those cozy sweaters you’ve been longing to wear, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the new Very Berry Refresher, and Halloween is fast approaching, which means you need to figure out what you want to be! If you have a partner to dress up with, whether they are a significant other or a friend, these top 10 couple costumes will work for your costume this year!

1. Classic Mini and Mickey Mouse 

Cue song: Oh Mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey hey, hey Mickey. 

2. The Cat in the Hat: Thing 1 and Thing 2 

A very cute DIY costume with your number one. Works for males, females, significant others, and friends! 

3. Beer & Pong 

A costume for those who are avid party go-ers! Works for male, female, or both! 

4. Forrest Gump & Jenny 

The classic film brought to life for Halloween! Movie couples are adorable and easy, as the needed materials are easy to find at home. 

5. PB&J 

Besties go together like peanut butter and jelly! 

6. Jim and Pam (The Office) 

We all love and adore this TV couple who melted our hearts through their love story!

7. Oreo 

Another easy, sweet, DIY costume! 

8. The Shining Twins 

For those who actually like to dress scary for Halloween!

9. Cosmo and Wanda 

An adorable choice and a throwback to an awesome childhood classic!

10. And finally…the classic…Sandy and Danny! 

Tell me about it…. stud.

Whatever you may be for Halloween, I hope you have a spooktacular time Golden Hawks! 

4th Year Communication Studies Major, at Wilfrid Laurier University.
Emily Waitson

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Emily is a twenty-something fourth-year student majoring in English and History. She has a passion for writing, internet-famous cats, and sappy books.