Style

You Can Be a Floral Goddess in London This Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

If you haven’t heard of Grow & Bloom, it’s a bohemian flower and home home decor shop located at 569 Richmond Street in London, Ontario. Founded less than a year ago (June 1, 2017), the store is already a huge success.

Contributing to their success is their wide variety of local, eclectic items. They offer incense, spiritual salts, and smudging tools from Svensisters, handmade macrame hangings from Nesting by Nightingale, and hand stamped cards and bags from Shark Bite Ink. They also offer a variety of handmade jewelry, crystals and tons of instagram-worthy flower pots.

This Saturday, April 7th, Grow and Bloom is hosting a Flower Goddess Workshop. This beginner class will give attendees the chance to try their hand at floral design. You start by choosing which Goddess you want: Will you make an Aphrodite full of roses and calla lilies, or an Athena, with lots of greenery and branches? Choose your flowers, colours, and style, and Grow & Bloom will guide you through the rest. No matter your ability level, you will leave with a beautiful arrangement and a fun new skill.

The class costs a total of $100+tax to attend and is conveniently offered at two different times: 12:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. Reserve your spot by stopping by the store or by calling them at 519-439-4769.

Happy floral designing!