Olivia Foster, Staying Active

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Name: Olivia Foster

Age: 21

Program: Ivey

Hometown: Toronto

Tell me about yourself and all of the things you do at Western.

Aside from being a full time Ivey student, I really enjoy being active. I tend to do a lot of running and I practice yoga at Yoga Shack.

I also have a sweet tooth, so I bake a lot. You can find me decorating cakes and trying out new recipes in my spare time.

How did you hear about Her Campus?

I heard about Her Campus in my first year and read a few articles here and there. Now that I’m in my fourth, and final year, I decided to give it a shot.

What’s your favourite thing to do in London?

Get froyo from Chil. No, seriously, I can eat that stuff 24/7.

What did you do this summer?

This summer I worked at TD in the Wealth Management department. When I wasn’t working, I hung out at my cottage, and I even got to attend the Osheaga music festival in Montreal.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

I keep up with the Kardashians #sorrynotsorry.

What’s the best/last place you’ve travelled to?

I went to Brazil with my family and it was an amazing trip.

What’s your goal for this year?

I really want to enjoy my final year at Western! Hopefully I’ll make new friends and write some great articles for Her Campus.

Ariel graduated from Western University in 2017. She served as her chapter's Campus Correspondent, has been a National Content Writer, and a Campus Expansion Assistant. She is currently a Chapter Advisor and Chapter Advisor Region Leader.