Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Since finals are looming closer and closer, Her Campus hooked us up with a goody bag of treats to help make this time of tiring study nights and endless piles of essays go just a little bit smoother!

Our Finals Survival Kits this year include:

• Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples. Cold-EEZE is the natural way to cure colds fast!
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Samples. TRESemmé has your back in making sure your hair looks fabulous, even during exam time.
  • CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles. These awesome bottles are BPA-free and have a lifetime guarantee!
  • Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines. Use the hashtag #TheTimelineProject for inspiration on how to achieve your professional dreams!
  • chain & charcoal gift card. chain & charcoal is your go-to stop for statement jewelry that won’t cost you last month’s rent and your right arm.
  • BaubleBar meme alphabet bracelet and coupons. Check out BaubleBar.com to find the perfect holiday gift ..and maybe a few for yourself!
  • Cosabella Underwear and Coupons. You can see Cosabella’s beautiful lines on their Facebook page

A big thank you goes to all our sponsors and Her Campus Nationals for the awesome kits!